by Susan P. Joyce
5 Worst Reasons to Use Twitter for Job Search:
1. Because your job search coach or career counselor told you that you should do it.
2. Because you read somewhere that you should do it.
3. Because “everyone else” is doing it.
4. Because your spouse/significant other/teenager/tweener/neighbor set it up for you.
5. Because you don’t have anything better to do.
Much MUCH better reasons to use Twitter for your job search exist!
5 Best Reasons to Use Twitter for Your Job Search:
Online job search expert Susan P. Joyce, USMC veteran, has been observing the online job search world and teaching online job search skills since 1995. Susan is a two-time layoff “graduate” who has worked in human resources at Harvard University and in a compensation consulting firm. In 1998, her company, NETability, Inc. purchased Job-Hunt.org, and Susan has been editor and publisher of Job-Hunt since then. Follow Susan on Twitter at @JobHuntOrg.