1. Network, network, network.
2. Research companies inside and out before you interview.
3. Ask questions. You need to interview the company just as much as they need to interview you!
4. Develop your interview skills—use positive language, good eye contact, open body language, and show your enthusiasm.
Top 3 common mistakes that job seekers make:
1. Being under-prepared for an interview. If someone has not researched EMC and the business they are interviewing
for, they will likely not get by the initial screen.
2. Being too comfortable, especially when the candidate knows the interviewer.
3. Showing up late.